Attorney and Paralegal Services
- Do you have papers to be served?
- Have someone avoiding process service?
- Need to locate a witness?
- Need someone to pick papers up from your office and file them at the courthouse in Dorchester, Charleston, or Berkeley County?
- We will go to any courthouse in the state of South Carolina. (Nationwide services are also available.)
Hawkins Investigations does the research and due diligence for you. We will:
- conduct interviews
- locate witnesses
- take sworn statements
- conduct surveillances, and
- photograph accident scenes.
All domestic cases are unique.
Domestic investigations are based on the individual needs of the client and the attorney.
Attorney and Paralegal Services:
Taking statements is a unique skill. Our investigators have the ability to document statements through written, video and/or audio recording for all legal proceedings.
Legal Testimony: Legal testimony to support documented information is essential when hiring a private investigator. Our private investigators are fully prepared to testify at all legal proceedings.
Liability Investigations: These investigations are typically related to automobile accidents and motorcycle accidents. They are also medical malpractice, product liability, falling objects, and slip and fall. All findings are documented in a court worthy report.
Designed to provide details at the accident scene. The process will provide information and photographs from the scene through the development of witnesses, terrain, and other scene conditions.
The next time you need professional legal assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
We are here to serve you!
We provide a variety of services to support you and your clients.
- Process Service
- Background Investigations
- Skip Trace
- Domestic/Divorce/Child Custody
- GPS Tracking/Surveillance
- Workman’s Comp Surveillance
- Crime/Victim Investigations
- General Investigations
- Expert Testimony/Courtroom Testimony